LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
This limited warranty shall apply to Xiaomi products. For handset defects under normal use circumstances and at the discretion of the company, Xiaomi shall provide free of charge repair service within the warranty period.
||Scope of Warranty
|| 1 years of comprehensive warranty on manufacturers defects and 1 year extra for labor
|Xiaomi original battery, adapter and other accessories packaged with the product
||Labor and parts
The Limited Warranty starts from the day the customer receives the product.
- This limited warranty is only valid in Sri Lanka, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Xiaomi or Xiaomi authorized service centers.
- Xiaomi may conduct diagnostic tests on customers' products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. Xiaomi is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
- Prior to contacting a Xiaomi service agent, please prepare to provide the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number, and IMEI number if available.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
Defective devices are to be delivered directly to the Xiaomi authorized distributer in Sri Lanka or to the appointed Xiaomi dealers island wide fulfilling the above requirements.
- The warranty in respect of a repaired product/part will continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period, or 30 days from the date of completion of repair, whichever is longer.
- The warranty will continue in the event that the product is found to be defective after OTA upgrade released by Xiaomi officially (no hardware defects).
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- The product serial number, IMEI number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Xiaomi will determine whether a product is "Out of Warranty" at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed above. Repair of Out of Warranty products shall be separately quoted by the Xiaomi service center and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
For more detail, please call Xiaomi hotline: +94 115 921 259 .